Sunday, August 1, 2010

What we've been up to.





Baseball. The Washington County Fair. Jonah and Butterscotch in the 4-H Cat Show. Keeping up with my little garden. Visiting MN and having my parents and brother (from Japan) visit us. Making plans for building a bedroom in the basement for the older boys... they have out grown their little room upstairs. Swimming lessons. Birthday parties. Six flags. Noah's Ark Water park in WI Dells. The Laura Ingalls Homestead in De Smet, SD with my sister and her three children.

I love summer and am always sad when it draws to a close. I've been madly searching out curriculum and making my lists for what we need before we start school (hopefully mid-August). I'll let pictures say the rest...

2 comments:

Tami said...

This is a fun post! I didn't know you guys had been to DeSmet with Nicole's group: fun!!

Becky said...

Looks like a ton of fun you guys!! Loved the pictures!